The next century

Rishan is looking outside from his window. There is a storm outside. And the whole sky is red here. This is a strange planet. The whole sky is always red. And when those two moons come out in the night, then the planet seems like a grey sea. This planet is called Triton. It is the year 2567... now men are living in those planets. Because their old world is not fit for living anymore after a big nuclear war in the 22nd century..
Now there is a storm out side and also a storm inside Rishan's mind, he is thinking what Trisha just said sometimes ago," you are a coward.." He is thinking that.. Is he a coward? He closed his eyes and tries to think what he did all the life; yes he did not get any medal or anything like that.. He just tried to live a peaceful life. During every battle in his life he just surrenders without fighting. When he got any thing he has never tried to keep it. So everything in his life, he just lost to some one somehow. When he discovered the great theory of the fifth dimension, One of his friend stole it and claimed that in his own name. Rishan even did not try to protest, he just give up. Now his that friend is referred as one of the all time's greatest scientist. Rishan is still an unknown scientist. Nobody knows him. Now he is thinking why he is like this.....Is it in his nature? Or is he just afraid to win for uncertainty. Is he a coward? When Trisha came to his life he suddenly felt that something is happening in his heart, when he tried to see what it is... he was just surprised to see that is love. He is in love! He just loves her too much. The whole world became very beautiful to him like a sweet and melodious heaven....but he did not get the courage to tell her. Then suddenly knew that one of his friend also loves Trisha.... he thought Trisha would never love him instead of that friend.....he made a big decision. He decided to leave this planet and go to another planet..... he is ready now to go tomorrow. 
Suddenly Trisha came today. She asked him," why are you leaving Rishan? tell me why?" Rishan could not speak. She continued," I know you love me. it is written in your eyes. Then why dont you tell me? You think that I love your friend and hence you are running from me? did you?" Rishan was silent..... she shouted," You are a coward, you did not even try to know whom I really love. You did not even want to know how much I love you. Just wanna run from me? You are a coward, really a coward.you wanna run from me.....then run..... run away from my life.... you are a coward so just run away from me". She cried and went away from Rishan´s home.
Now there is a storm running in his mind.... that word,´coward´ is repeating in his head, suddenly he made a decision and stood up. That storm outside become so violent. It was not safe outside. Every moment thunderbolts were hitting the surface.No one was out. The whole sky became yellow and at that time Rishan comes out. 
He is walking through that storm and suddenly throw his arms to the sky and shouts, "No Trisha, I will not be a coward any more. This time I will fight for you. No matter if it is my last fight .... But I don't wanna lose this time. I will fight for you.." He then began to run in that storm shouting," I will not lose this time Trisha, I will not......" It seemed like a mad man running in the storm and even  thunderbolts could not harm him...
He is running ... running ..running to the uncertainty.....coz he does not wanna lose... ....anymore....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How about the short stories

Mirror